Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Holiday and Summer Make Up

It's sooooooo hot -and if you're like me, that means make up melting off your face because you wear so much! I always struggle this time of year as it's so warm but I had a bit of a practice run back in March when I went to Malaga (and actually take these photos - I'm just suuuuper behind on the blogs!) and practiced a couple of new products ready for the Summer months.

For my week in Malaga, these were my absolute favourite products and those which I've already been using over the last couple of weeks of hot weather..

FACE:
Base: SmashBox Photo Finish Primer
Foundation: Illamasqua Base
Concealer: Collection Lasting Finish - what a classic!
Shiiiiit loads of the lightest powder in the KVD pallet - particularly around the eyes and the T Zone.
KVD Contour pallet for contour.
Highlight: A bit of Seventeen's Liquid Highlighter dabbed on followed by the Collection Gorgeous Glow's light pink shade on the cheeks. The Make Up Revolution's Glow Highlighter then on the tops of the cheekbones.

EYES:
Base: Seventeen Liquid Highlighter.
Shadows: Estee Lauder's Nude Pallet - loooots of sparkle!
Eyeliner: Illamasqua Gel Liner
Mascara: Estee Lauder Waterproof
Brows: HD Brows Kit in Foxy

Everything Else:
Lipstick: Make Up Revolution - not one shade imparticular but I love a lot of the peachy shades right now!
Fixing Spray: Make Up Revolution
Sun Protection: Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oi
Shades: Primark

 


 
BTS on our little Malaga Apartment Balcony..

I do love the Summer despite soggy make up - let me know in the comments on Tweet me your top Summer Picks so I know what else I need to give a go during the hot and sweaty months!

No comments:

Post a Comment